Verification of Effectiveness
Aiming to create smart cells, we have developed various basic technologies necessary to run the DBTL cycle.
Here are examples showing how these technologies were utilized in the creation of bacteria that produce useful compounds.
- Example01Regulation of simultaneous production of useful proteins in filamentous fungi
- Example02Improvement in productivity to produce useful aromatic compounds using Corynebacteria
- Example03Improvement in productivity to produce ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid-containing lipids
- Example04High production of alkaloids in Escherichia coli based on metabolic pathway design, enzyme design and metabolomic analysis
- Example05Development of a highly-productive smart cell that produces the rare amino acid ergothioneine
Last updated：2021年2月19日 15:29